About the Database
The Defense Supplier Database is a catalogue of defense suppliers in the region. Each company has its own record which provides information on location, capabilities, and products and services offered.
The database has been designed with expert feedback and is searchable on criteria identified as most relevant for the defense industry. Through ongoing outreach efforts it has the most up-to-date and accurate company information available.
For regional companies interested in connections to the defense supply chains:
- Create and update your company record
- Search for other regional companies who can fulfill your supply chain
- Network and share resources
For government and Tier 1 purchasing agents:
- Explore the DPAC database
- Search the database for supplies that meet your manufacturing needs
- Find companies that can fulfill a specific niche
For more information, contact Donna Bates, Director, Defense Procurement Assistance Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (724) 830-3604.